What are the appropriate words of comfort for sympathy? Sympathy Wording for sympathy cards are best when spoken from the heart.
Finding the sympathy card wording that works for you could not be easier.
You ever wonder why some people know exactly what to say when they see their friends and family go through heart ache? I would say through experience. I hope to some how create a short cut and be the perfect friend when your are expressing your condolences.
Well that is another reason I have created this site. Happy you are making the effort and comforting your friend.
These words of comfort for sympathy that I will be including below will offer many to choose from. I know the right one is here for you. Feel free to mix and match.
Need to see more? visit Sympathy Cards Wording
1) I am so sorry for your loss. If there comes a moment that you can not come out of your house of darkness. I hope I will be the person you will depend on to come pull the shades up and let the light in. I am here for you.
2) In ways we do not understand, our loved one will be present in our lives forever. Something good will happen tomorrow or the day after. Keep the faith and love will lead you through this horrible pain. My condolences.
3) Let your sorrow be a bridge not a barrier to the people who love and adore you. We are here for you and will be over every day until you tell us to go away. We love you and are sorry for your loss.
4) Letting the light into life at a time like this almost seems impossible. But if you would allow me to be your own personal jester, I would be honored. I just want to see you smile again.
5) I know you are in amazing hands with your family. I hope I can also offer my love and support to you as you have always graciously done for me. I know this is a difficult time. I am truly sorry for your loss.
6) Healing moves at its own pace. Be kind to yourself and take it one day at a time. I know your heart is aching and I am truly sorry for your loss. Sympathy wording is never easily expressed. I hope I have expressed my heartache and how much I love you.
7) Time seems to move so slowly at a time of tragedy. I am here for you and want you to know how much I love you. I will do my best to help time move along a bit quicker. I am sorry for your loss. Your ___________ (deceased) was an amazing person and will be missed.
In your "Words of Comfort for Sympathy" please feel free to include the deceased's name as much as you like. Sharing a story you experienced with deceased is always lovely.
Sympathy Wording continues....
8) Try to be present to this day and all it is putting you through. God does have a plan and this is all part of it. Your heartache will become one of your most valuable life lessons. I am truly sorry for your loss and all the pain you are going through. I love you.
9) I am sorry for your loss. As saddened as I am by your loss, I am so grateful for all the richness_____________ (deceased) brought into my life. ____________ (deceased) will be truly missed.
10) May the spirit, whoever it is and wherever it is be with you at such a difficult time of loss. Please do not shut me out at a time like this. I am here for your every need. My condolences to you.
Please click below for more sympathy card wording if you have not found the perfect Words of Comfort for Sympathy.
Leave words of comfort for sympathy and return to Sympathy Sayings
Exit words of comfort for sympathy wording and Return to homepage