Sympathy phrases, note of sympathy, sample sympathy note, Gather your thoughts and start writing on the card you choose. Its the the small gestures during the most difficult times in our friends lives that matter.
A quick note can be any length but do convey that you are thinking of your friend at a time of loss. I am not an expert on loss, but I do know how important it is in the grieving process to have the people around you reach out in any form that feels comfortable and natural to them. So don't just sit around, start writing your condolences.
The simplest note can mean the world. Just remember everyone grieves differently and receiving no response does not represent indifference. Give your friend some time to heal and keep reaching out.
• Too Young, too soon, My heart aches for your loss.
• Hoping your memories keep you warm at night during such a difficult time of loss.
• We can never make complete sense of a loss at this degree. May the love that surrounds you give you strength.
• I hope my friendship, love and support help get you through this.
• God will give you the strength to get through this even at your lowest moments.
• It's times like these we need to re-evaluate our connection to God and let his love give us strength. I am so very sorry for your loss.
• Life seems to get harder just when you lease expect it. I know your family is there to give you the love and support you need. But as your friend I will be here for you too.My condolences.
Not finding what you are looking on my Sympathy Phrases page?
Visit Condolence Phrases for more.
• My love and support will be your greatest ally at this terrible time. You will get sick of seeing me at your doorstep.
• This is a turning point in our lives when we truly learn the meaning of "love never dies". I am sorry for your loss.
• I hope knowing that someone so special will never be forgotten bring you comfort.
• No other way to express how losing someone you love Sucks!
• It's times like these where you need to put your big girl panties on and let your friends come over and take care of you.
• Loss is something we can never get used to, but the love and support of your friends and family will always be there.
Leave Sympathy Phrases and Go to Sympathy Sayings page for more